11 August 2016

More 'bits and pieces'.


Well after just three of the Fandango hearts I got bored so started in on the Tiny Star pattern.

As you can see below - that top one is the original but I got fed up with that and decided to play with stitch counts. The next one down just didn't work - too cramped so that little star is going nowhere except the bin!!!

The other two are much better and the last one is, I think, the best of all. Now I've got just over a yard of thread on each shuttle so you'll have to see what I make with that tomorrow - I do NOT waste thread!!!!

Oh I do know what this thread is called too - it's 'Snowflake' from Yarnplayer.  Least that's what it says on the EZ-Bob it's come off so I hope it's right!!!

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I enjoyed making the stars. I look forward to seeing the next scheme for using bits.

Maureen said...

these are lovely - now you're making me feel guilty for having my huge bread-clip container in the kitchen! But all the threads are still there. I could probably make several hundred little stars with my bread-clip stash!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I have too many shuttles with bits of thread left on them. I guess I should follow your lead! It would save me from having to buy more shuttles. ;-)

Michelle said...

Ooh, they are quite pretty! I know what to do with them too!

God's Kid said...

All are wonderful and each has it's own charm!!! :) And yep, that is Yarnplayer's Snowflake HDT!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

Love the little star snowflakes, and the white trees are back in fashion again and these little pretties would look great and a little white tree :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.