18 August 2016

Now for a bauble!


Still using up the odds and ends and now playing with one of my favourite techniques. The lovely bauble which was originally 'invented' by the late Bobbie Demmer and taken to new heights by the Houtz brothers as most of you will all know. Am I teaching you to suck eggs like you do to grandmother?!?!?

This is a ten rib bauble and at the moment I'm undecided over how to finish it off. I'm 'thinking' beads on the ribs which is, I must admit my favourite way to finish these off!!!


5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Yes, beads would be perfect!

Madtatter80 said...

It looks like a Chinese lantern to me :)

God's Kid said...

Cool looking!! :)

Bernice said...

Beads, yes. I did purchase the Houtz brothers bauble book now you have ME wanting to make a bauble.

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty with the beads added. Better be careful - you'll have me digging out the book and trying a beaded bauble next.
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.