20 February 2017

More shuttles and more


Well I'm in a strange 'mood' at the moment!  Sort of down in the dumps. I spent a lot of time yesterday taking proper photos of the brooches I've been making and packaging them. When I'd finished I got so down as they didn't look as good as I imagined they should. DARN IT - I know what's wrong - I should've used REAL diamonds instead of beads.  

Anyway, I'm going to take BC3 in hand and get him through these dumps and will list some of them in the Etsy shop. I'm hoping to have the pins I've made ready for listing too. Butterfly pins. They look (like the brooches) fantastic in real life but I'm not sure how they'll look when I've taken photos. 

Oh, I've also got a lot of Pop A Bobbin Shuttles to put in the Etsy shop too. Below is a list of what I've got.

2 EBONY £22.50
3 COCOBOLO ROSEWOOD £20.50 
3 ZEBRANO £20.00 
2 PURPLE HEART £20.00 
1 PURPLE HEART £20.00 without a hook
3 SPALTED BEECH £18.00
1 APPLE £18.00
2 CHERRY £18.00
2 OREGON MYRTLE £18.00
3 AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT £18.00



4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Button brooches and shuttles... oh, my! Just the pick-me-up I need after two days sick in bed.

Madtatter80 said...

Everything looks wonderful, I'm sure they won't last long 😄❤️😄

Jane McLellan said...

Bright and beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Your brooches are so pretty!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.