24 February 2017

Today's the day and this is the reason!

Later today I'm going to let the Pop A Bobbin Shuttles go 'live' in my Etsy shop which is here. The reason for this is because our local Post Office opens on a Sunday so I can get them on their way that day. Tomorrow (Saturday) the Post Office stops sending parcels out at 12 noon so I may get a few on their way before then.  It's lovely and quiet this time of the year in the Post Office - particularly on a Sunday. It's not far from 'THE' Birthplace so it does tend to get very crowded each week day.

Also in the Etsy shop is a large selection of button brooches, a few butterfly pins and some bags which are very useful for tatting supplies. 

I've added these as they're small articles to add to the packet if you should so wish. They're bright and (I think) beautiful and I've added a few 'taster' pictures below for you to see.

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ooh! Such a pretty collection of button brooches!

God's Kid said...

Fun colors!!! :)

Madtatter80 said...

They all look so very lovely and prices look good tooπŸ’ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’Ÿ

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.